Las Vegas, located in the USA, it happens to be the most populated city in the Nevada state. It is an internationally renowned and popular resort city that is known for gambling. However, the city has got more to it than gambling. It is one of the finest places for shopping, dining, entertainment, and nightlife. If you ever happen to visit the USA, Las Vegas should be one of the places on your list.
If this is your first-ever trip to Vegas, you must keep certain points in mind to make your trip an enjoyable and memorable one. Follow the guide, and you would feel like a pro who has visited Vegas many times.
- You must be sure about the distance of the places you plan to travel. Walking all the way might not help. For example, a two-building walk from Bally’s to plant Hollywood is doable, but anything more than that can be challenging. Trams and monorails in Vegas can be your companion.
- You should get yourself familiar with the surroundings after checking in the hotel. Take a walk around to find out where the vending machines, restaurants, restrooms, and seating areas are. You can then hop on the bus and take a tour of the city.
- It might be hot outside, especially during summers, so never forget to carry a bottle of water and sunscreen with you. You may get dehydrated even during short excursions.
- Even if you are not a gambling person, you must sign up for the casino player’s club so that you can get freebies on restaurants, shows, attractions, and more. Getting some gambling lessons may also prove to be helpful. Being aware of some gambling basics can prove to be helpful.
Now that you have a little idea of what to do in Vegas, let’s have a look at some places that you must visit in Las Vegas:
It is one of the premium resorts with a spectacular view and many other attractions in its corridors. Apart from the gallery of fine arts and botanical gardens, you can also visit the conservatory. You can also avail service of various salons, spas, and dine at posh restaurants. Bellagio is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Vegas. You can also treat your eyes to the sight of a beautiful fountain.
Roller Ferris Wheel
This is yet another popular attraction for people. It is located in the Linq Promenade and considered the icon of the city. It is 550 feet high, which offers a panoramic view of the city. One rotation takes about 30 minutes. Enjoying the wheel at night offers an even better and spectacular view.
The stratosphere tower is also an attraction among tourists. The height of the tower is 1150 feet, and it makes for a fairly good place to drop by. If you are an adventure enthusiast, you can enjoy thrill rides on the top such as SkyJump, Insanity, and Big Shot. Others cab simply enjoy the view of the city.
This one is no ordinary dam. It is a magnificent one built on the Colorado River and houses Lake Mead known to be the largest water reservoir in the USA. Built in 1935, and it is often in the visiting list of tourists.
Paris, Las Vegas
Wouldn’t it be great if you could see the spectacular Eiffel tower in Las Vegas? You can find the Eiffel tower in Vegas, which is most favorite for tourists to click pictures. There is a Paris opera house as well, along with the Eiffel tower restaurant for romantic dinners. You can take an elevator to the 46th floor to enjoy the amazing view of the city.
If this is your first time in Vegas and you are not aware of where to head, the strip is the answer! It is a 3km long stretch which houses some of the great restaurants, premier resorts, and casinos. It is one of the best places to visit during the night if you are looking for an enthralling experience.
Red Rock Canyon
Visiting the red canyon is easier as you can find several guided tours to the place. Located away from the hustle and bustle of the city provides you a relaxing trip. You can take a hike or enjoy the Mojave desert with the red hills.
In Las Vegas, you will find several neon lights and signs on the street. The museum showcases these signs, and the guides let you know about the history behind these signs. You will find restored signs and others in their original condition.
Other things to do in Vegas:
- Spend a day driving through the valley of fire.
- Walk the strip and appreciate its beauty.
- Go on a trip to the Death Valley National Park.
- Pose for a photo at the Las Vegas Sign.
- Enjoy the gondola ride at the Venetian.
- A helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon.
- Catch a show
- Relish on the Las Vegas Buffet.
- Enjoy the view from up high.
- A day trip to the Zion National Park.
- Grab a meal at a fine dining restaurant/ celebrity chef restaurant.
- Admire the opulent interiors of the casinos and clubs.
- Visit Fremont Street for having a look at the old Las Vegas.
- Visit an art gallery or a museum.
- Get pampered at a spa or salon.
- Shop at the amazing stores or simply window shop.
- Visit the lush garden at Springs Preserve.
- Click some more pictures.
You can explore and find out the best hotels in Las Vegas in advance so that you can make the booking before you reach LA. Las Vegas is one of the most happening cities in the world, and having some prior information will only make your trip memorable and fun.